Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Symptoms So Far for FET #1 at 9dp6dt

Our transfer was 9 days ago.  Starting on the day of transfer and going through 4dp6dt I had very mild cramping.  Then it stopped and I haven't had it since.  On 4dp6dt I also had mild leg pain, that kept me awake.  Starting on 5dp6dt I had some mild breast tenderness.  It has continued, but comes and goes, so it may be a side effect of meds, and comes when I take them.  The last two days 8dp6dt and 9dp6dt, I have been very tired, but my headaches that I had all of last week (day of transfer-6dp6dt,) is gone and hasn't come back yet.  Yesterday (8dp6dt,) I was eating lunch, and right after I felt like I had something stuck on my bottom front tooth.  I couldn't get it off, so I looked in the mirror, and realized that a very small piece of that tooth chipped off, must have been while I was eating.  It isn't visible unless you go looking for it, but I have heard that pregnancy can ruin your teeth.  I haven't been sleeping great, pretty much since 6dp6dt.  I wake up in the middle of the night, and go to the bathroom...that also can be from all the meds though.  I also can't seem to stay awake late, or I need a nap mid day.  I haven't decided if or when we will test before the beta though.  I am going to talk to Hubby about it tonight and see what he thinks.

1 comment: