Sunday, June 3, 2012

We've Made it Longer Than We Ever Have Before, and Tomorrow We will Know!

Tomorrow is our Beta.  We have never made it to beta.  I have always started spotting before.  So we are both excited and nervous.  I haven't tested at home, at least not yet.  We may tomorrow before I go for the beta, so at least I don't have to hear the news from the nurse.  I don't think I will get much sleep tonight.  I just want tomorrow over with.  Most people are excited for Beta day, me...not so much.  I mean I want to know if this worked, but we have never gotten an official positive.  So our lack of enthusiasm is because we worry that we never will.  I have had some good signs this time, that I haven't had in the past.  I do worry though that it is all just side effects from the meds.  Tomorrow is 14dp6dt.  Please, Please Please...just let this one be the positive! 

2 comments:

  1. Fingers very tightly crossed for you! Looking forward to hearing some good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Anxious to hear the results!!

    ReplyDelete