Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FET #1 BFN

Thanks so much to those of you who commented with support.  I wanted to give an update.  Our beta was negative.  I did an HPT that morning, and it was negative, so I was prepared when they called with the bad news.  I am doing okay though.  Hubby and I have decided to start the adoption process.  I think that we have an agency picked out, and I am going to try to have the application completed by the end of next week.  So as disappointing as it is to have our cycle fail, I am excited and happy to be starting the adoption process. 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the news:( I know a BFN is never easy. It sounds like you have a great plan and I wish you a successful adoption journey! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so sorry it didn't work out for you, but I am very excited for you as you start this new process. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the negative ... but so happy to read that you're starting a new and exciting way of growing your family. Best of luck as you begin the process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you during this time and wishing you all the best as your next journey begins. Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete