Thursday, February 23, 2012

IVF#2 Tww Symptoms So Far

I didn't keep track of my tww symptoms the first time around, and now I really wish I had, so I could compare.  Last time, it didn't work...and this time, well...we don't know yet.  But I wanted to list my symptoms, so even if it didn't work I would have a list to compare for next time.  So here it goes:

I had severe heartburn like pain right after the lovenox injection day of transfer, it went away, but came back in the morning.  Then I had it again that evening after the injection.  It has not happened since.

Starting 2dp3dt I started having mild cramping.  It intensified a bit, but still mild over the next few days, and faded around 6dp3dt.  I have had mild twinges since then, primarily on the right side, but not as far right as my ovary.   

I have been extremely tired since about 7dp3dt, and still am at 9dp3dt.

I started having hot flashes and night sweats 6dp3dt, and am continuing to have them.

I woke up with extreme thirst night of 7dp3dt and 8dp3dt.

I have had several episodes of extreme thirst since 7dp3dt.

I woke up last night, 8dp3dt with hip and upper leg pain.

I had a headache all day today, at 9dp3dt.

I started crying this evening 9dp3dt, for no real reason...love to see the look on hubby's face when this happens! :)

I have had some mild twinging throughout, mild lower back pain occasionally, an occasional dizzy spell, mild nausea in the morning when I wake up. 

I know that many of the things on this list can and probably are caused by all the crazy meds I am on.  I wanted to list them all though, so that I can remember for future reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment