Monday, February 27, 2012

Beta Tomorrow....Can't Wait for the Wait to be Over

Tomorrow is my beta blood test.  I have not tested at home, but we plan to tomorrow morning.  I know it sounds crazy to wait until the day of the blood test, and then test at home.  We just don't want to find out while Hubby is at work and I am at home, by myself.  So we figure, we will test before the blood test, and know what the results will be, before they call with them. 
As for how I am feeling, I have never been so tired in my life!  I sleep plenty.  But that is really all I feel like doing.  I have been feeling this way for several days now.  It could be a side effect to one of the many meds that I am on.  But I definitely didn't feel like this last time.  I am on double the crinone, but since it doesn't absorb into the blood like PIO does, it doesn't come with tiredness as one of the major side effects.  So...what about estradiol?  Well, I am on half the dose I was on last time, and it has never made me feel this way.  The steroid, folgard, baby aspirin, and prenatal all don't have that side effect.  So that brings me to the lovenox...dizziness, is listed, but not exhaustion.  So...either I am reacting differently to the meds this time, or...maybe this actually worked. 
I am hesitant to believe that it worked because I am lacking some of the major early signs of pregnancy.  No breast tenderness, no real PMS symptoms at all.  No major bloat going on, no constipation, no major nausea, just nothing that shouts out to me that I am pregnant.  However, I am exhausted, pants are a little tight, slight headache on and off, rapid heart beat (which is common for me,) and just an all round not good feeling...but not a feeling like AF is on her way...no sign or feeling of her coming to visit...just not feeling great.  Less than a day more to wait, and then we will know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment