Monday, December 3, 2012

Dino Lingo Video in Mandarin Chinese

I am at it again.  I just tried out a video on YouTube, in hopes of earning one for free.  I watched the clip that was posted in Chinese, since we will be bringing home our little one from China sometime next year. 

The video was cute, and I think it was fairly well made.  It was entertaining enough that it would hold a child's attention, and educate at the same time.  I watched the Mandarin video, and then the one in Irish, just for fun.

Here is the link to the Chinese video, but if you are interested in any other videos, you can get to the other languages from there too! 

YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjdI9bp5-Ys&feature=BFa&list=PLlBlltNtETtTjhsO8ERGRcYz5uj8IaLaJ

Company Website:   http://dinolingo.com/languages/chinese.html#.UL0_HYbsLaE



No matter what language you are looking for (because they have quite a few to choose from,) Dino Lingo is an awesome language learning programs for kids!

As always, when I am trying new things for free, I viewed this clip complimentary through Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment