Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweeps I have won so far

As some of you know, I started entering sweepstakes online, after my surgery in September.  All I could do for about a week and a half was sit on the couch, and I got bored.  During that time, I saw the show on TV about extreme sweepers.  I figured I would give it a try.  Four days later, I got an email saying that I won a laptop.  It was so easy to win...so I kept going.  The next week, I won a tote bag.  Then the next week was a beer stein, and a jar of bouillon.  Then I had a week where I didn't win anything.  :(  I didn't get discouraged...I kept entering.  Then I won a fleece blanket.  By this time, I was expecting my laptop to show up, any day!   I kept checking the front porch.  And there it was, a nice size box.  I brought it in, all excited to see my new laptop...and what a disappointment to see an IHome instead!  Of course that is a bit of sarcasm!  I looked all over in the box to try to figure out where it came from...and there it was on the packing slip...Lucky magazine, sweepstakes winner!  Later that same day, I checked the porch again...and there was the laptop.  :)  Since then.  I have won a few more little things, about once a week:  A mascara, a wendy's t-shirt, a free larabar, a stouffers meal for two, and a fandango gift card.  Most things that I win are not as big as the laptop or IHome...but they are still nice prizes that I will use.  And the more I win...the more it motivates me to enter.  Keep in mind, I have only been entering sweeps consistently for about 2 months, and I have won 11 prizes.  The key is consistently entering, and entering only sweepstakes from reliable sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment