Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home Visit...Check!

We checked another big step off the list today.  Our social worker came to our house for the home visit.  It went really well, and a lot faster than I thought!  The home study meetings were a breeze compared to what I was expecting.  We will soon be an official homestudy approved family!  I am very excited to be finished with this part of the adoption process.  Now I just need to concentrate on finishing our required training, and getting some of the other paperwork for our dossier.  So exciting, but so busy and stressful at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm glad it was easier than expected as i can only imagine that part of the process is scary, well the whole process is, but that is someone else judging your family. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete